This is an App for learning spelling of English words, including GEPT primary grade.
How to play:
1. The time of each game is 150 seconds, the score is on top of the screen .
2. After starting the game, an English word and the Chinese translation are shown on top of the screen, the alphabets will randomly appear below the box.
3. According to the alphabet order of the English word, hit alphabets on the box for spelling practice.
4. If the latest alphabet appears with the next desired letter of the word, there will be a hint beep sound.
5. If you click on the alphabet correctly, you get 1 point of score; on the contrary, an error hit is -1 point lost.
6. When finished spelling a word, another word will randomly appear.
7. When a game time is finished, you can shake your mobile phone (tablet) to continue to play, the score will keep going.
8. The number of blocks is increased at next game time, where the game playing is more and more difficult.
v2.20 Improve the user interface, add alphabet pronunciation function
v2.11 Support word translation in Japanese language
v2.10 Now support word translation in Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) and English user interface
v2.00 Facebook login and highest score list in the world.
v1.20 Adds the letters consecutive probability to reduce the difficulty of the game.
v1.10 Added the advertising banners. Advertising does not appear when there is no network connected.
v1.00 The original version
Hit The Mole Alphabet is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-22. The program can be installed on Android.
Hit The Mole Alphabet (version 2.30) has a file size of 17.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.